The association AIR ÉVÉNEMENT of Chamoux-sur-Gelon and the "Copil" are looking for VOLUNTEERS for the organization
of a new round of the PWCA PARAGLIDING WORLD CUP In "Cœur de Savoie"
It will take place from Saturday 20 May to Saturday 27 May 2017:
8 days of events so 7 sporting rounds if the weather is favorable.
The "base of life" will be at the "Ferme des gabelins" in Chamousset (73390)
The event consists of two parts:
Sports : Our priority in meeting our commitments with the PWCA association.
Animation : the goal is to make participate the general public, whether flying or not. (We expect 1000 people / day).
What is the role of volunteers?
Before and after :
- Installation and dismantling of the base of life, May 18/19 and May 28 and 29. (The meal will be taken at "La taverne de l'Arc" or at the camp).
During the event :
- Distribution of meal
- Welcome the pilots,
- Driver of shuttlesbus 9 places. (will drive on the departments 38, 73 and 74).
- Enhancement of partners on take-off. (Installation of communication banners).
- Reception and park assistance.
- Helps to regulate people who wish to make a baptism in a hot air balloon.
- games with wood and snack bar.
For information, each shuttle and each pilot will be equipped with a "tracker" to locate in real time the shuttle pilots to recover.
Each volunteer will be offered lunch and 2 drinks / day.
Those who will help throughout the week will be entitled to :
- 2 Teeshirts "Staff"
- Dinner during music night
- An external battery for phone. ( At the closing night)
Join us and contribute to the success of this worlwide event !
Contact Air Événement or William Roéa in charge of volunteering at 07 61 12 06 84 or at firstname.lastname@example.org